A survey delivered to all CCHS parents was completed during the Autumn Term, resulting in a return of 551 individual responses. We are delighted to report that:
- My daughter feels safe at school – 99.09% of parents agreed
- My daughter feels happy at school – 96.9% of parents agreed
- “My daughter absolutely loves her time at CCHS and we cannot rate it highly enough – just the right balance of ‘work’ and ‘play’ in our opinion. Above all though, the overwhelming sense we get from both the school communications and her personal feedback is that CCHS is helping our daughters grow into strong, confident, able women, who will be capable of achieving their goals in whatever area they choose”
- “Lots of opportunity for hands on learning and she is thriving in this area which was previously not something that had interested her. The STEM assemblies are always a highlight and she is excited to tell us all about those.”
- “Culture is great, high performance is encouraged and celebrated. School feels like one big caring family.”
- “The school really encourages independence of thought which is an excellent foundation”
- “CCHS has gone above and beyond in supporting my daughter, and my family. Her education is wider than the curriculum and her opportunities for personal growth have been huge. I cannot speak more highly of the staff and leadership- we are always treated with respect, and kindness…. Nothing has been too difficult or impossible.”
Parent Survey, Autumn 2022
A survey delivered to all CCHS parents was completed during the Autumn Term, resulting in a return of 355 individual responses. We are delighted to report that:
- My daughter feels safe at school – 99.7% of parents agreed
- My daughter feels happy at school – 98.3% of parents agreed
- “Extracurricular provision and leadership opportunities are great”
- “All the teachers came across as warm, compassionate and enthusiastic about their field and we came away knowing our child was in capable hands. It was great to know that you care not only for the academic lives of the children but also their mental health”
- “…it is always made clear how the different topics link to each other”
Student Survey, Autumn 2021
A survey delivered to all CCHS students was completed during the Autumn Term, resulting in a return of 858 individual responses. Feedback includes 220 responses from our Sixth Form students. We are delighted to report that:
- 93% of our students said they were confident or very confident in the quality of education we offer and 96% of students agreed that they are enjoying their learning here.
- Crucially, our Sixth Form students rated us on average between 4 and 5 out of 5 when asked about how they were challenged in their learning, given responsibility for independent learning, and how they are listened to and supported by their teachers. Our Sixth Formers rated others’ behaviour as over 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- We are absolutely delighted that are students feel so happy in their school.
- We continue to listen to all feedback students have and encourage students and their parents to engage in dialogue with us continually.
- It is through this communication that we can ensure that our students thrive at CCHS.