- Ahead of my daughter starting 6th form at CCHS, I just wanted to write to thank you for the superb education she received at CCHS from Years 7-11. She has thrived at CCHS both academically and socially, finding like-minded friends and inspirational teachers. She loved the house events, joined many clubs and enjoyed sporting and musical opportunities alike. To my mind CCHS has been the best place for her to receive her education and has given her a great start in life. I would also like to thank you, the SLT and all the teachers who have provided great leadership and shown real compassion whilst continuing to educate the girls to a high standard throughout the last two difficult years.
- Thank you so much for your joint phenomenal effort over this past, challenging academic year. It is lovely to read that some of the restrictions will no longer be needed as of September, and reminds me of just how trying the circumstances have been for everyone this last academic year. I would like to express our gratitude to you and your team for continuing in as normal a fashion as was possible through this time. Have a well-deserved relaxing summer break.
- Thank you again to all the staff, for your work in these difficult circumstances. We do appreciate it.
- A very big thank you to all the staff, teaching, admin, etc. for the great effort at keeping the school open for so long. They really, really appreciate it and hope we all have a chance to get a well-earned rest over the Christmas hols.
- We just watched the virtual Christmas concert and wanted to let you know how fantastic we thought it was, and how much we thoroughly enjoyed it – exquisite. A real sparkle of light amongst all the doom and gloom we’ve had just lately. Brilliantly put together too. Thank you so much.
- We have all faced challenges this year that we could not have predicted but throughout these difficult times you have managed to keep the CCHS community connected. We have been so impressed by the way the leadership team and staff at the school have managed to tackle everything that’s been thrown at them whilst continuing to inspire the girls and retain a sense of normality. …… I cannot imagine how hard it must have been to navigate through the ever changing regulations, risk assessments and Health concerns. To manage the logistics of bubbles and building work. Not to mention the chaos caused by the roadworks and the additional crossing patrol roles you have had to take on. …… Before you all take a well deserved break, we wanted to say ‘Thank you’ to you and all the teachers and staff at the school for everything you have done. Thank you for the reassuring emails and updates which have kept us informed, for the competitions, memories and moments that you have celebrated each week and most importantly for putting the safety and welfare of the girls and their education at the heart of everything you do. ….. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas.
- As we are now at the end of the school year, we wanted to express our sincere gratitude to each and every one of you. This year has been a challenge for everyone, especially those in education. We know how difficult it has been to totally rethink the school day, the way everybody moves and eats on site as well as how difficult it has become to actually work in such a high-pressure environment.Our children’s welfare and that of you as a team, has been a clear priority and communication to the school as a community has been clear, thoughtful and well-intended.The site staff have done an amazing job as have the wonderful catering team, patient office staff, support team, library staff and teachers. We have witnessed the warmth that greets the girls each day, ensuring they are safe as they arrive and leave, with senior staff overseeing them.Teachers have gone above and beyond, and extra thanks go to Mrs. Adams for her wonderful and caring endeavours, along with Mrs. Greenland who has been a rock.Caring gestures such as those of Frau Bennett and Frau Cannon, who made activity packs for the girls over Christmas. Excellent teaching from the likes of Mr. Copper, who not only is an excellent teacher but very mindful of the wellbeing of his students. Mr. Hughes, Mrs. Chumbley, Mrs Jarvis, Mr Lodge, Miss Stone, so many we could personally mention for their uplifting lessons and ability to put a smile on the faces of the girls on the darkest of days. Also, thanks to new staff who joined the school at the very worst time, and are adapting and making our girls feel valued and supported.Thanks also to the heads of year who are working hard to ensure the smooth running of their year groups in a rapidly changing environment.Warm conversation from the canteen team as the girls collect food is much apricated by our girls who frequently mention how kind the ladies are. They are always friendly and able to remember the names of the girls. Such interactions are really important, especially on tough days.From personal experience we want to say a huge thanks to the office team, who are the face and voice of CCHS every day. Always friendly and helpful, even when faced with difficult situations, it has not gone unnoticed.No doubt you all need a good break and rest to be with your own bubble this Christmas, and whatever form it may take, we wish each and every one of you a well-deserved break.
- Just a quick note to thank you and your staff for all your efforts over this term. It must have taken a huge amount of work to keep the girls and staff safe whilst maintaining lessons, both in class and online.
- I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to you for everything you have been doing in school, on behalf of myself, my husband and daughter. We have been so impressed with your care of and commitment to the students, and the communication of all the vital information in this very tricky time. Our daughter has settled in happily and confidently and this was particularly shown by her being so pleased to be able to ‘go’ to school today after being poorly yesterday and missing out.
- I just wanted to write to congratulate and thank you for the sensitive and supportive way your team have handled the cancelling of exams and closure of school. The rapidly arranged leaving activities made a big difference and the understanding all the teachers and staff have shown have really helped my daughter to deal with the strange situation in which we find ourselves. So thank you all, so much; please know that your kindness and thoughtfulness are greatly appreciated.
- Warm conversation from the canteen team as the girls collect food is much appreciated by our girls who frequently mention how kind the ladies are. They are always friendly and able to remember the names of the girls. Such interactions are really important, especially on tough days.
- We just wanted to say a big thank you to yourself and all the staff at CCHS for this term. My daughter, started in Year 7 this September and has had an absolutely brilliant time. We really appreciate the fact that you have all worked so hard to keep the school open and safe, and also managed to give them such a happy positive experience.
- I would like to thank you and all the other staff at CCHS who over this difficult time have continued to provide the girls with fantastic teaching and support.
- I am sure this is an extremely tough time for all staff, and has obviously been a strange and difficult term. We really appreciate how the school has tackled this pandemic, and hope that all staff are able to have a well-deserved break over the Christmas period.
- I just wanted to say thank you very much – since your chat with my daughter, she’s so much more encouraged again. I’d also like to add how you and all the rest of the school staff deserve so much praise for how you’ve managed so brilliantly this year. We really do appreciate how lucky we are to be part of such a wonderful school.
- In the unprecedented situation we all find ourselves in, we just wanted to express our gratitude to your staff for the amazing job you are all doing in these circumstances. The communication from yourselves has been clear and timely and the girls have been supported well by their teachers throughout.
- I wanted to thank your staff for the way you have handled the Coronavirus situation with our girls. You have kept us updated daily with relevant information, links and have tried to do the very best for the girls wellbeing and their education. THANK YOU!! After an emotional last day as a year 11 my daughter, is looking forward to being part of the school sixth in September!!
- I have worked as a tutor & been a governor in other schools & I can honestly say that I have never experienced such a strong community spirit as in CCHS. This will see everyone through.
- I have no doubt that your team will do all they can to provide as much support for all the girls and parents, and I think you are all doing a marvellous job in extremely difficult circumstances. I have no doubt that we will all get through this, and perhaps emerge a little stronger as a result.
- May I take this opportunity of thanking all the staff and school for their excellent handling of this difficult situation. The numerous updates and calm attitude portrayed in school is very much appreciated.
- Throughout this pandemic we have been thoroughly impressed by ‘team CCHS’, and the wonderful way you have all handled the situation. Teaching has been first class, full of fun, with well-planned lessons. Communication has be excellent in every way. Concerns answered and adjustments made in the most wonderful way. Pastoral care has been fantastic, from Senco support, to teachers, head of years, support staff and in general to the whole school community. We can’t imagine how difficult this has been to plan and deliver. Please know that we are thankful for all of you and the work that you do.
- Just reading Mr Lawlor’s message has prompted me to write and say a massive thanks to all staff at CCHS for their immense support and thoughtfulness. My daughter has felt empowered to do her work as normally as possible and we are supremely confident that this isn’t going to impact negatively on her education. She’s also been able to continue with her piano lessons via zoom which has been a joy to listen to! Thank you 1 million times over for all the effort and hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make this difficult time feel so positive.
- I just wanted to pass on our family’s deepest heartfelt thanks to everyone at CCHS for the way you have dealt with the extraordinary situation we all find ourselves in. Your response and support of our daughter’s education and wellbeing has been truly outstanding. The school has been exemplary in its communication with our daughter’s and us and is to be congratulated and celebrated wholeheartedly. This time has been an enormous challenge for everyone but your positivity has shone through and we thank you for that. We all wish you well with the new challenge of “the return to school” but feel confident that CCHS will deliver this with our daughter’s safety and best interest at its heart. Thank you again, best of luck and stay safe.
- I just wanted to write and thank you for the caring and compassionate way in which you have led the school over the last year. We are living in challenging times and I’m sure that the strength of your thoughtful and kind leadership has been a great support to the girls, not least today on hearing of the very sad passing of one of our girls. This year has been particularly difficult for the Year 11 and 13 girls who, having worked so hard are now unable to take their exams. However, with credit to you all, I understand that you managed to fit most of a week’s worth of end of term celebrations into two days at very short notice and I know that this was hugely appreciated by the girls. Our sincere thanks to you and all at CCHS for your hard work particularly at this time.
- We just wanted to pass on our sincere thanks to you and all your staff for the absolutely amazing way that you have continued to serve the students and parents of CCHS. Right from the start of this ordeal, CCHS staff have remained calm, supportive, strong and kind. You’ve put the best interest of the girls right at the heart of all that you’ve done. Being a teacher myself, I understand the extreme pressure faced by staff- first with the uncertainty surrounding school closure and then with the need to move to Remote Learning. It did make me smile (and feel proud) when the Government actually adopted the model that CCHS had already implemented days before. Your staff deserve to know that, as parents, we are incredibly grateful for the professional way in which the Remote Learning has and is still being set and monitored. In summary, we are incredibly grateful for the ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ message that pervades through your much welcomed communications and we all feel extremely lucky to be members of the CCHS community at this very challenging time. Thank you all once again. Your hard work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.
- I just had to write once again say ‘Thank You’ for your regular emails detailing current situation and how you and your staff are managing to try and keep some normality for the girls. I am truly blown away and impressed on how well you’ve tried to keep everything going. Thank you again for your amazing work and commitment to our girls!
- I just wanted to write to congratulate and thank you for the sensitive and supportive way you and your team have handled the cancelling of exams and closure of school. The rapidly arranged leaving activities made a big difference and the understanding all the teachers and staff have shown have really helped my daughter to deal with the strange situation in which we find ourselves. So, thank you all, so much; please know that your kindness and thoughtfulness are greatly appreciated. We are finding the updates from Ofqual and the government helpful too, so thank you for keeping us informed.
- I just wanted to pass on my personal thanks to you for the way that you have managed the past few weeks. You have managed the cancellation of GCSEs in such a way as to comfort, reassure and encourage the girls, and send them away from you still feeling proud of what they have achieved during the past 5 years with you. On top of that you gave them a proper send off with the special assembly and lunch. You have quite simply looked after them and helped them through this hugely unsettling time, and I want to pass on my deepest and most heartfelt gratitude and appreciation. I hope you realise what a difference you have made to how the girls feel about this. I could go on, but I’ll just say it again – thank you so much, we won’t forget it.
- I just want to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to you and all your staff for putting together such a brilliant farewell to our girls in such a short time. With best wishes to you all from a parent who is genuinely over-awed by your efforts this week.
- I wanted to thank you and your staff for the way you have handled the Coronavirus situation with our girls. You have kept us updated daily with relevant information, links and have tried to do the very best for the girls’ wellbeing and their education. THANK YOU!! After an emotional last day as a year 11 for my daughter…she is looking forward to being part of the school sixth in September!! Wishing you and your staff well.
- I have just read the weekly celebration…I just wanted to say that I think Mr Lawlor, the teaching and office staff have done an incredible job this week, giving my daughter a happy (in the circumstances) send-off and lots of work to stay on top of and I have been particularly impressed by your efforts to ensure that the Year 11 and especially the Year 13 girls got the send-off they deserve. Amazing given that events unfolded so quickly – very well done.
- I just wanted to send a quick thank you for your guidance and leadership of the school during this difficult time. My daughters both came home from school yesterday and told me how reassured they now feel having heard from yourself and the teaching staff. I, too, have drawn comfort from your regular, clear and helpful correspondence – thank you. I wish you and the staff well and look forward to normal school life resuming at some point in the future, whenever that may be. In the meantime, please pass on my thanks to the staff for continuing to teach the girls remotely. I know this will be a difficult and stressful process at times, so I am very grateful for everyone’s efforts in maintaining some sort of normality for the girls. With very best wishes for everyone at CCHS,
- I wanted to thank you and your staff for doing all you can to keep my daughter’s education on track under the circumstances. Thank you for the continued updates on the everchanging situation. I wish you, your staff and families to stay safe in these challenging times.
- I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work supporting pupils and parents at the current time. Your communications have been really useful and have such a warm and constructive feel to them. They clearly show how much planning and preparation you have all been doing. The fact that my daughter is able to look forward so positively at the moment is a credit to your efforts. Thank you for your ongoing support.
- Please pass on our sincere thanks to Mr Lawlor, the Senior Leadership Team and all staff for their commitment to ensuring this crisis has as little effect on our girls’ education as possible. You’re all doing an amazing job at an extremely challenging time and your hard work is very much appreciated. Hope you and your families all stay well.
- We all are in it together and these are unprecedented times. Please convey my thanks on behalf of all parents to Mr Lawlor and all school staff, who are doing an excellent job, and are our unsung heroes in this difficult time . It’s because of all your hard work with our children in the school, we parents in the UK workforce including the NHS, can go out and do our duties.
Year 13 2018
- Thank you to all the staff who have taught, or had dealings with our daughter over the last 7 years, she has enjoyed her time at CCHS and flourished. The well-being of the girls is clearly a top priority at CCHS.
- I would like to thank you for all the kindness and support you offered our daughter during her time at CCHS. She would not be the strong person she is now without the thoughtful attitude of the teachers.
Year 13 Report replies
- My daughter has really enjoyed her time at CCHS. The school has really contributed to laying a great foundation for her future. Thank you and may we wish you all the best for the schools development.
- We are delighted with our daughter’s final report, during her time at school she has developed into a confident and mature student with an inquiring mind and a thirst for knowledge. We are deeply grateful for all the opportunities that she has experienced during her time and for the teachers who have both encouraged and inspired her. We are sure she will hold fond memories of her time at CCHS. We would like to thank everyone involved at the school for the help and assistance that she has received over the years and wish you all further success for the future.
- We are delighted with our daughter’s work and progress, it has been a wonderful 7 years. Thank you.
- We have been involved with the school for 10 years now and would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone for all their help and support in giving both our daughters a great start in life – we will miss you all.
- Thank you all so much for all your support during her ill health.
Year 9 Report replies
- Thank you for this report. It is extremely pleasing to see her so happy and fully engaged with her learning opportunities – she is looking forward to the next steps in her academic and personal journey.
- Thanks to all teachers for working so hard during the whole year, not just with our daughter, but with all the girls in the school for making sure the students reach their full potential.
- We are really impressed with this report and thankful that she continues to grow and thrive because of the positive environment CCHS provides.
- Thank you to all the staff for the unlimited and motivational support and effort you all provide.
- Particularly gratifying is the progress she has made both in her academic work and with regard to her confidence and growing involvement in class discussion and extra curricular activities. We would like to express our thanks here to her classroom teachers, form tutor and head of year for their encouragement.
- Many thanks for your fantastic curriculum and activities.