For September 2022 we are pleased to offer new Familiarisation Guides designed to inform parents and candidates about the CCHS Entrance Test in order to:
- Give a feel for the appearance of the actual assessment
- Introduce some of the symbols and phrases used in the assessment
- Inform parents and candidates of the invigilation procedure
- Indicate the range of disciplines that will be tested
- Highlight the range of answer formats used in the assessment
This booklet also includes examples to indicate the range of skills required to complete the assessment and the manner in which questions are answered. This familiarisation booklet is NOT definitive and the inclusion of any question types does not guarantee that they will be found in the final assessment.
Please note: There are no practice test papers for this assessment: resources available in bookshops or on the internet are not genuine CEM resources. This familiarisation booklet is the only official CEM 11+ resource available for this assessment.
The EXTENDED FAMILIARISATION GUIDE is a 96 page document telling you about the different types of questions you will be asked when you take the test for real. It will also help you understand how to use an answer sheet correctly. You may print copies of this book, for your own use, to practice answering questions and marking your answers on the answer sheet.