A recent survey delivered to all CCHS students was completed during the Autumn Term, resulting in a return of 858 individual responses. Feedback includes 220 responses from our Sixth Form students. We are delighted to report that:
- 93% of our students said they were confident or very confident in the quality of education we offer and 96% of students agreed that they are enjoying their learning here.
- Crucially, our Sixth Form students rated us on average between 4 and 5 out of 5 when asked about how they were challenged in their learning, given responsibility for independent learning, and how they are listened to and supported by their teachers. Our Sixth Formers rated others’ behaviour as over 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- We are absolutely delighted that are students feel so happy in their school.
- We continue to listen to all feedback students have and encourage students and their parents to engage in dialogue with us continually.
- It is through this communication that we can ensure that our students thrive at CCHS.