Year 13 Students
- Now that my 7 years at CCHS have come to a close, I wanted to take the time to tell you just how much I have enjoyed it. The unique CCHS traditions, from House events to Commemoration have meant that my high school experience has been one that I will never forget. Growing up in a tight-knit community of such strong, intelligent girls has been a privilege and I have loved every moment. CCHS truly has made me the person I am today. Thank you for everything.
- I am extremely sad to be leaving somewhere as wonderful as CCHS, but am extremely grateful for the opportunities and experiences it has given me. I feel so lucky to have had the chance to grow-up somewhere so supportive and encouraging. Beyond the curriculum, I have been enriched and inspired in ways I could not have expected, and that is to the credit of all the brilliant, passionate teachers who have surrounded me. CCHS has really made me believe that the world is my oyster, and has taught me to be independent, confident and kind. I will treasure every memory.
- CCHS has honestly been everything to me. The opportunity to grow here is prevalent, and helped me come out of my shell. The willingness of all the teachers to give everything they have, and the closeness of the whole community are things I will truly miss. Thank you for everything!
- Thank you for all of the opportunities you have provided me with; you have afforded me so many invaluable memories which will stay with me throughout my life.
- Thank you so very much for all your help and positivity. My CCHS experience has been better than I could have ever expected and I am very grateful.
- We would also like to say thank you to the school and staff for everything they have done for us. CCHS has had a big role in shaping our lives and we honestly could not have asked for a better secondary school experience.