(to be worn at all times)
Sleeves not turned up
No leather/denim etc.
available through Simmondsor the school shop
Length ( shortest 2 inches above knee)
|No shorts or cropped trousers|
No jeans style
No leggings or jeggings
|Plain (or with discreet pattern)|
White or colour
Long or short sleeved
|No fluorescent colours|
No bold checks
Not sleeveless or capped sleeves
No excessive frills or ruffles
|Jumpers (optional)||Black or grey|
Long sleeve or sleeveless
V neck or rounded V
Not to be longer than jacket
Not to be worn instead of jacket
Discreet two tone acceptable
Patent or suede acceptable
Heels maximum 2½ inches
Smart boots acceptable
No sandals or flip flops
|Tights||Plain black, grey or natural||No patterned tights|
|Make up and nail varnish||Discreet and appropriate for the working environment|
|Jewellery and accessories||Discreet and appropriate for the working environment|
Hair must be hair-coloured
Scarves must be smart
|Pierced ears – one piercing per ear|
No other piercings
|Belts||Black or grey|
|Coats and outdoor clothing||Coats should be smart and suitable for wearing with business wear|
Woollen scarves/ pashminas should only be worn to and from school
|No hats or coats to be worn in school|
- Jackets must always be worn around school and should be clearly named.
- Coats should not be worn around school during the day but should be kept in lockers.
- Jumpers should be black or grey and should not be longer than the jacket.
- Jumpers are optional, jackets are not.
- The uniform skirt must be worn and should not be more than 2 inches above the knee.
- Tops that are too low and skirts that are too short will always be unsuitable.
Students should follow the rules stated above and should always be smart and well-presented.