If you are in need of support, please do not hesitate to speak to your Tutor, Year Leader, Mrs French or Dr Palmer. Staff will be able to put you in the touch with the right people who can help you and offer you support as well. We have counsellors who come into School and Kate, our school nurse, who runs a drop-in on Thursdays.
Do not hesitate to reach out for support.
Useful links are below.
- Child line 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk
- Samaritans 116 123 www.samaritans.org
- Papyrus HOPELineUK 0800 0684141 www.papyrus.org.uk
- Kooth www.kooth.com online
- The Big White Wall www.bigwhitewall.com ( 16+)
- Young Minds www.youngminds.org.uk
- Beat www.beateatingdisorders.org.uk 0808 801 0677
- Essex Young People’s Drug and Alcohol Service 01245 493311
- Mind 01702 601123 www.seandcessexmind.org.uk
If you have any concerns over the safety of a child or young person: The Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs M French
The pastoral Team:
- Year 7 Mrs Adams
- Year 8 Miss Cope
- Year 9 Mrs Windeatt
- Year 10 Miss Harrison
- Year 11 Miss Sales
- Year 12 Mrs Hiett
- Year 13 Mrs Ellen
Dr Palmer has oversight of Years 12 and 13, Mrs French has oversight of Years 7 – 11
If a student has a pastoral concern, and they would prefer to email this rather than speak to a member of staff, please use your school email address to send your concern to:
If you are concerned about or are the victim of bullying, you may also use this email address to contact the Pastoral team. This may include cyber, homophobic or racist bullying or any other form of victimisation or harassment.
The following staff are fully trained Mental Health First Aiders – Youth