Parental Feedback 2020
- I just wanted to write to congratulate and thank you for the sensitive and supportive way your team have handled the cancelling of exams and closure of school. The rapidly arranged leaving activities made a big difference and the understanding all the teachers and staff have shown have really helped my daughter to deal with the strange situation in which we find ourselves. So thank you all, so much; please know that your kindness and thoughtfulness are greatly appreciated.
- In the unprecedented situation we all find ourselves in, we just wanted to express our gratitude to your staff for the amazing job you are all doing in these circumstances. The communication from yourselves has been clear and timely and the girls have been supported well by their teachers throughout.
- I wanted to thank your staff for the way you have handled the Coronavirus situation with our girls. You have kept us updated daily with relevant information, links and have tried to do the very best for the girls wellbeing and their education. THANK YOU!! After an emotional last day as a year 11 my daughter, is looking forward to being part of the school sixth in September!!
- I have worked as a tutor & been a governor in other schools & I can honestly say that I have never experienced such a strong community spirit as in CCHS. This will see everyone through.
- I have no doubt that your team will do all they can to provide as much support for all the girls and parents, and I think you are all doing a marvellous job in extremely difficult circumstances. I have no doubt that we will all get through this, and perhaps emerge a little stronger as a result.
- May I take this opportunity of thanking all the staff and school for their excellent handling of this difficult situation. The numerous updates and calm attitude portrayed in school is very much appreciated.
- Throughout this pandemic we have been thoroughly impressed by ‘team CCHS’, and the wonderful way you have all handled the situation. Teaching has been first class, full of fun, with well-planned lessons. Communication has be excellent in every way. Concerns answered and adjustments made in the most wonderful way. Pastoral care has been fantastic, from Senco support, to teachers, head of years, support staff and in general to the whole school community. We can’t imagine how difficult this has been to plan and deliver. Please know that we are thankful for all of you and the work that you do.
- Just reading Mr Lawlor’s message has prompted me to write and say a massive thanks to all staff at CCHS for their immense support and thoughtfulness. My daughter has felt empowered to do her work as normally as possible and we are supremely confident that this isn’t going to impact negatively on her education. She’s also been able to continue with her piano lessons via zoom which has been a joy to listen to! Thank you 1 million times over for all the effort and hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make this difficult time feel so positive.
Year 13 2018
- Thank you to all the staff who have taught, or had dealings with our daughter over the last 7 years, she has enjoyed her time at CCHS and flourished. The well-being of the girls is clearly a top priority at CCHS.
- I would like to thank you for all the kindness and support you offered our daughter during her time at CCHS. She would not be the strong person she is now without the thoughtful attitude of the teachers.
Year 13 Report replies
- My daughter has really enjoyed her time at CCHS. The school has really contributed to laying a great foundation for her future. Thank you and may we wish you all the best for the schools development.
- We are delighted with our daughter’s final report, during her time at school she has developed into a confident and mature student with an inquiring mind and a thirst for knowledge. We are deeply grateful for all the opportunities that she has experienced during her time and for the teachers who have both encouraged and inspired her. We are sure she will hold fond memories of her time at CCHS. We would like to thank everyone involved at the school for the help and assistance that she has received over the years and wish you all further success for the future.
- We are delighted with our daughter’s work and progress, it has been a wonderful 7 years. Thank you.
- We have been involved with the school for 10 years now and would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone for all their help and support in giving both our daughters a great start in life – we will miss you all.
- Thank you all so much for all your support during her ill health.
Year 9 Report replies
- Thank you for this report. It is extremely pleasing to see her so happy and fully engaged with her learning opportunities – she is looking forward to the next steps in her academic and personal journey.
- Thanks to all teachers for working so hard during the whole year, not just with our daughter, but with all the girls in the school for making sure the students reach their full potential.
- We are really impressed with this report and thankful that she continues to grow and thrive because of the positive environment CCHS provides.
- Thank you to all the staff for the unlimited and motivational support and effort you all provide.
- Particularly gratifying is the progress she has made both in her academic work and with regard to her confidence and growing involvement in class discussion and extra curricular activities. We would like to express our thanks here to her classroom teachers, form tutor and head of year for their encouragement.
- Many thanks for your fantastic curriculum and activities.