The Governing Body is committed to ensuring that students and staff enjoy the best facilities in which to learn and work. Thanks to the generosity of former students, parents, staff, Governors and friends, the School has been able to complete an impressive building programme. Further details are included below.
- In 2018 the new Sixth Form Common room and ‘The Mary Kenyon’ Lecture Room were completed. The Mary Kenyon room was opened by her sister Patricia Chancellor, also a former student of CCHS, in July 2019.
- The Dame Margaret Anstee Centre for Languages was completed in 2013.
- The Music Centre was officially opened in January 2008 by the world-renowned percussionist and composer Dame Evelyn Glennie.
- The Artificial Pitch Project was completed in September 2003.
- The Technology Suite was officially opened by Lord David Puttnam in September 2003.
- The Sixth Form Common Room was completed in September 1998
- The eight roomed Science Block opened in September 1994.