The Governing Body is committed to ensuring that students and staff enjoy the best facilities in which to learn and work. Please invest in the future development of the School’s facilities for the benefit of not only your daughter but many generations to come.
Beyond financial assistance, we are always grateful for any other help and support you can give to us.
Please view our completed projects and feel free to contact our Business Manager with any suggestions you may have.
- The Languages Centre was completed in 2013.
- The Music Centre was officially opened in January 2008 by the world-renowned percussionist and composer Dame Evelyn Glennie.
- The Artificial Pitch Project was completed in September 2003.
- The Technology Suite was officially opened by Lord David Puttnam in September 2003.
- The Sixth Form Common Room was completed in September 1998
- The eight roomed Science Block opened in September 1994.