Required: 1st January 2019 or 1st February 2019
The Governing Body is searching for an exceptional individual with relevant experience and ambition, gained in either the business world or similar institution, to join our vibrant school community. This is the most senior non-teaching position in the School and a critical strategic appointment for one of the UK’s top performing selective girls’ schools.
The Business Manager is responsible for supporting the educational aims of the School through the effective leadership and management of staff, resources and facilities. The successful candidate will:
- play a key strategic role as a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- be responsible for all aspects of Administration, Finance, ICT, Premises and Health & Safety through the line management of the Support Staff Teams
- have a wide and far reaching role across the School and work closely with Governors on the relevant sub-committees
As an Academy, the School is a limited company and needs to develop the opportunities that this status brings.
To qualify for this fantastic opportunity you will need to:
- Possess strong business acumen and be enterprising and creative
- Have sound financial judgement and a strong track record in the financial management of a large annual turnover organisation
- Have excellent communication, problem solving & negotiation skills
- Have the ability to monitor effective & efficient management systems
- Support the distinctive ethos of the School and willingly participate in its activities
- Have a proven record of effective people management
To apply, please visit: https://vacancies.cchs.essex.sch.uk/
Closing date: Wednesday 17th October 2018
Interview date: Monday 29th October 2018
- The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check.
- We reserve the right to interview and recruit before the deadline.