Chelmsford County High School for Girls is one of the most successful girls’ selective schools in the country. This is, therefore, an ideal opportunity for a well-qualified Mathematician to gain experience teaching highly motivated and able students. The successful candidate will join a team of subject specialist teachers, who are dedicated to the education of our enthusiastic, extremely hard working and inspirational students, many of whom go on to study Mathematics related courses at university.
We are looking to appoint either:
- An experienced teacher
We can offer a Mathematics Graduate the opportunity to train with us under the TES Institute scheme, which the School is familiar with implementing. It is a great opportunity to be paid as you train.
Mathematics is a very popular and successful subject in our Sixth Form with two thirds of our students taking A Level Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
For Mathematicians interested in training with us, a letter of application, as well as a CV will also be relevant.
- For an application pack please download from (www.cchs.co.uk).
- Completed applications to be emailed to: Mrs Hazel Bates email@example.com
- Prospective applicants are invited to visit the School week commencing 13th January 2019.
- Closing date for applications: Friday 17th January 2020
- Interview date: To be confirmed
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Clearance.