- Do you want to be part of this progressive and expanding girls’ grammar school?
- Are you a dynamic and ambitious senior leader with the potential to be a headteacher?
- Are you passionate about offering able students the very best education?
- Do you feel you could contribute to developing the leaders of tomorrow?
If so, you could be the right person for our school!
This opportunity has arisen as a result of our existing Deputy Headteacher being appointed to Headteacher from September 2019.
Chelmsford County High School for Girls is one of the most successful girls’ selective schools in the country. We have been a single-academy trust since 2011, and been awarded a substantial grant from the Government’s Selective Schools Expansion Fund to encourage more girls from disadvantaged backgrounds to benefit from a grammar school education; we are expanding to 6 Forms of Entry from 2020.
Our students are among the most able in the country and, as such, demand a highly stimulating curriculum which the successful candidate would be responsible for continuing to develop. The range of responsibilities will fully prepare the successful candidate for the demands of headship.
- Closing date for receipt of applications: Wednesday 3rd April 2019 – 4pm
- Tours of the school available during w/c: 25th March 2019
- Interviews will take place: Week commencing 29th April 2019
Completed applications to be emailed to: Mrs Hazel Bates: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01245 245729
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check.