SLG provides you access via a secure portal to information about your daughter’s progress at School. You can view her latest reports and teacher assessment (TA) data as well as details relating to attendance and the timetable. A Parentmail will be sent to all parents when the latest reports and TA data are available in the system.
ID and password
Parents are provided with a user ID and password for SLG. Upon initial logon, you will be prompted to change your password and to set up a security question. Please note the following requirements when creating a new password:-
- It should not contain your name or your user ID;
- It must be at least 6 characters in length;
- It should contain characters from three of the following four categories:
– English uppercase characters (A through Z)
– English lowercase characters (a through z)
– a number (0 through 9)
– a non-alphabetic character (eg !, $, #, %)
The system requires passwords to be changed every 180 days and you will be prompted when it is time to do this.
Once you have set your initial password, you should choose the option to create a security question and answer. This is used in the event you need to request a password reset by clicking on the ‘Forgot my password’ link on the logon page.
The system’s security features will lock out an account for 30 minutes after 5 invalid logon attempts. After 30 minutes you can try to authenticate again using the correct password.
Accessing the data on SLG
- Log into the system with your ID and password.
- Click on the My Children Dashboard link on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click on View Reports at the bottom of the screen.
- Expand the Academic Year tab and you will see the current reports available for your review.
- To exit SLG securely, please click on the Welcome link in the top right hand corner of the screen and choose Sign Out.
Please contact the CCHS IT Help Desk (email:- firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.