Registration for the CCHS Entrance Test will be open from 9am Friday 5 May to 12pm (noon) Friday 30 June 2017
To access the CCHS admissions area and Supplementary Information Form (SIF), please register your email address here.
Please ensure you have the following documents to upload during the completion of the Supplementary Information Form (SIF).
- Recent passport size photograph of your daughter
- UK photocard driving licence (if applicable)
- Proof of address documents including:
- council tax bill (current year)
- two utility bills dated from January 2017 to the date of registering for the entrance test, one of which must be the electricity bill showing actual usage.
- If in rented accommodation, a copy of a signed, valid, long term tenancy agreement covering the period from the time the online registration form is submitted for the CCHS Entrance Test, or the date it is received by the Admissions Office, if applying by post, to the start of term in September 2018.
- Appropriate evidence to support any request for special arrangements.
- Appropriate evidence to support Pupil Premium eligibility and/or status of a Looked After Child.
Please download and read the following information: